Thursday, May 8, 2008

Yes, I like them free!

The Internet has been my constant companion ever since I've become a bum. It's such a big, big world out there! But what got me more interested are the tons of free online resources available. So I decided to create this blog and share the Internet freebies I've discovered and will discover to all the Internet users worldwide.

This blog is about free online resources - anything from free digital images to free website templates, from free online games to free online television shows, from free online invitation to free software.

Just a disclaimer: The sites that will be listed do not mean I am fully endorsing them. They are listed to provide you with available or alternative resources without spending a penny.

Hmmm...maybe there's such a thing as free lunch after all.

No comments: