Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Free Online To-Do List Manager

I am such a "to-do list" person. Call me obsessive-compulsive, but oftentimes, it's only after I've written down the list of things I need to do that I feel organized and ready to start my day. And I get a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction whenever I cross out or check a task on my to-do list. So when I've read about Remember the Milk, I couldn't help but sign up and try this free online task manager.

With the website's cute name, Remember the Milk helps you organize your tasks and categorize them into Personal, Study and Work lists. If you want more than a simple list, you could add more info about a certain task such as its due date, time estimate, location, or simply just add notes about it. There's also a color coding guide to label a task according to your priority.

Remember the Milk is not just for your computer alone. You can take your to-do list with you and be reminded via e-mail, SMS and instant messenger.

With a cool to-do list like that, who wouldn't forget the milk?

Related Links:
Free Travel Checklist
Free Online Task Manager
Free Birthdays & Events Reminder Tool

Other tools to help you keep organized:

Survival of Motherhood Mom Sticky Note Pads Home Office Work Get 'em Done To Do List Organize Now!: A Week-by-Week Guide to Simplify Your Space and Your Life

No comments: